The W890i, yet to be launched, is Sony Ericsson’s latest addition to it’s repertoire of ‘walkman phones’. What makes the phone so hyped-up even before it’s release anywhere in the world is a really impressive spec sheet released by SE on their site.
Let’s take a look at what the phone has to offer:
- Size: 104 x 47 x 10 mm
- Weight: 78gm
- Screen: 240X320 px, 262,144-colour TFT
- Memory: 26MB internal memory, 2GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) bundled!!
- A 3.2 MegaPixel camera!
- 4X digital zoom
- RSS feeds
- A2DP – Music from phone to headset over a wireless connection
- MegaBass – enhance Bass frequencies
- PictBridge – print straight from your phone
- SensMe – Listen to, and create, playlists of songs sorted according to the mood of the music.
- TrackID – Record a few seconds of a song and get track details sent to your phone in seconds.
- FM radio also supports TrackID feature!!
- Mobile Blogging
- Video Blogging
- Video Conferencing
- Subscribe to Podcasts
Available Colours: Sparkling Silver, Mocha Brown.
I on angadsodhi.com would like to have a small competition here. We have taken a look at the phone, now it’s time to predict the price! Please leave your price estimate, either in INR or Dollars, below as a comment along with your name. The competition is active only until SE hints at it’s price. (duh!!)
The person with the closest bid gets . . . . . . . . just a special mention on this blog. (Obviously you don’t expect an undergrad Engg student to be giving out prizes, do you??)